How to Prepare for a Bridal Appointment at Elite Dress Bridal!
What an exciting time in your life! We couldn’t be happier for you and we know how stressful wedding planning can be. At Elite Dress we want this to be a fun, easy experience for you, that will leave you feeling like a princess bride! Before you come in for an appointment there are some things that will prepare you for the absolute best experience!
- Schedule an appointment with a stylist – if you want some one-on-one time with someone who with help you choose the perfect dress, schedule an appointment! That way we can dedicate our full attention on making sure you get the best experience! We are here to answer any questions you may have on designers, fabrics, silhouettes, and more! This also makes it easier for you to find ‘the one’, there’s no one who knows our dresses more than the stylists!
- Figure out what you like – take clues from your venue, the season you’re getting married in, and the time of day. All of these things give us clues to help you narrow down the dress style that is going to work best for you. If you’ve been to a few salons already, thats great! You can rule out fabrics and silhouettes that wont work! Figuring out what you like also includes the budget you have set on a gown. We don’t want to waste time having you try on dresses that are out of your budget. We want you to try the amazing option we have within your budget!
- Bring your accessories and the right undergarments – although we have veils and accessories at our salon, you are more than welcome to bring your own to try on with the gowns we have! Also you should try wearing nude undergarments when trying dresses on. This way you can fully envision how gorgeous you’ll be on your special day!
- Have an open mind – Especially if we are the first salon you are going to! You may think you know what style you want, but it may not always be ideal for your body type or personality! Defiantly come prepared with your must-haves but also be open to suggestions and to go outside your comfort zone! Keeping an open mind also helps make the appointment enjoyable for everyone! Don’t forget to be honest with us, if you’re not feeling like a queen in a dress, its okay to express that. We are here to help you look for the wedding dress of your dreams!
- Have a close support group – try not to bring a whole entourage, the more opinions the harder it will be to choose a dress! Different opinions can be helpful, but too many will lead to disagreements, making your decision stressful. We recommend bringing two to three trustworthy people who are the closets to you, this way you’ll have to most successful outcome when saying yes to the dress. Its all about quality not quantity! By keeping your support group small you’ll get the most honest opinions because these people know you best. Even if they don’t love the dress, the love you and will love it because you love it!